Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Monday 1st October 2007

I woke up this morning at 3.00 a.m. I think that this thing that I have created may get slightly obsessive. Once I finally got off to sleep, it was 7.20 before I knew it. I have had a cough for about two weeks, and as a result have pulled a muscle in my side. Officially man-flu. I could not get out of bed, as I could not sit up. I ended up rolling out sideways, before climbing up the wall.

I was excited though.

I could not wait to get to work. I had printed the first pages of this thing, and wanted to see what the reaction would be. I presented Simon with last night's efforts. The reaction was good. I was not sure what I had started here, but Simon seemed to think I was on to something.

That is surely the point though. I am on to nothing. There is no point to this endeavour. I spent most of the day wondering whether I should get involved in all of this. I showed a few of my fellow workers at the property management company my efforts, and they seemed to like what I was doing. If only to see what happens, I decided that I should continue in my quest for the time being.

However, in the last twenty four hours, I had only applied for two jobs. I would need to crack on. It was decided that some kind of blog should be set up:

No comments: