Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday 28th November 2007

Applications: 90 Rejections: 5 Replies: 28 (27 if you count human) + Bonus Job x 3! Withdrawn applications: 1


Please find attached the picture of my orbs to put on your blog

Kind Regards

Ghost hunter

Brilliant.

I am currently away from the office. I will respond to your email when I return on Thursday, 29th November.

Regards
Sue Thorne
HR Director
Please be aware of Brooklands Group Limited’s terms and conditions,
which may change over time:
www.brooklandsgroup.com/terms.html

No administration tonight, phew.

I spent the day stuck in various traffic jams around the East End of London. They were doing some gas works outside Aldgate East Tube Station. All very well and good, but it took me two hours to get to Shoreditch. Why did I drive?

Anyway, after meeting with a representative from the water board, it was decided that rather than fix my low pressure in a block of flats that I manage, he would go off to speak to his area manager. Great. Thank you very much.

The A13 back to Basildon was pretty poor too. There was not a single Nobby or Stobby.

Anyway, on with the jobs.

Marcus Evans want International Sales Executives:

'To succeed at marcus evans you will require:

Excellent written and verbal conversation skills.

In addition to the above marcus evans will provide:

International transfer opportunities to Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, and America both for short term'

Both five places? Where are their written skills?

Dear Recruitment Manager

I quote ‘ref SR09’.

I am writing regarding your positions advertised in The Guardian dated 29/09/07.

I realise that I am applying almost two months late, it is a long story.

Anyway, I would like to apply for your positions. I have a long history in sales, and I have also lived in mainland Europe for a couple of years.

I have attached my CV for your perusal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

Researcher/Assistant

'Very Intelligent, quick, flexible, accurate, media-literate person wanted for part-time research'

Dear Caroline

I read with a not inconsiderable amount of interest your advert in the Guardian dated 29/09/07.

I am fairly intelligent, I am quite slow though, I am flexible (apart from my back), I am quite accurate, and I am media-literate (I do read, listen, and watch several programmes).

Am I the sort of person you would be interested in?

I have attached my CV for your perusal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

Pickering Chatto, ABD 8/10/07.

The Scottish FA have said that they would prefer a Scottish person for their job.

No comments: