Sunday, December 23, 2007


Saturday 22nd December 2007

Canterbury Christ Church were looking for a Senior Lecturer in Digital Media, APD 19/10/07.

VSO wanted a SENIOR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS FUNDRAISER. Charity.

The Greater Manchester Police are (were) looking for an Internal Communications Officer. How did you internally communicate during the miners' strike?

I'll hit him on the head, after you.

No thanks.


CAFOD just one world. I agree, but a charity.

The University of TEESSIDE were looking for a copywriter. APD 12/10/07.

Faber and Faber are looking for someone to design their covers:

Dear Madam/Sir

I glimpsed at your advert in the Guardian dated 29/09/07.

I attach a picture of a cover that I have recently used in my work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards



Ian Carpenter




No comments: