Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday 13th January 2008

I made a video today for the magnificent six. That is the six people that regularly read my blog. One is Barry, given; the other is my sister Alison. Who the other four are, only time will tell. However, it seems that the video gave the impression that it was all over. It is not. I have five pages to go, the video was just to prepare me, and the magnificent six for when this thing finishes. I don't even know about the copywright laws for using Simon & Garfunkel's Boookends music, but who cares? This is the internet. One shared world of democratised knowledge.

I am a bit worried tonight.

They, as in them, as in the man, as in, the corporation, are going to give an announcement tomorrow. I could be looking for a job.

Take that Alanis Morissette.

Preserve your memories; they are all that's left you.

No comments: