Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday 23rd January 2008

Lot's of e-mail traffic today:

Dear Ian

Thank you for your e-mail enquiring about the Office Manager position at Arrow Therapeutics. We have now filled this vacancy and unfortuanately, we do not have any other administrative positions available at present.

Thank you for your interest in Arrow and I wish you good luck in your search for a suitable position.

Kind regards

Head of Personnel
Arrow Therapeutics

And:

Dear Ian

MIMAS stands for Manchester Information & Associated Services and is based at University of Manchester.

For further info please see their website here:
http://www.mimas.ac.uk/

Best regards
Central HR Admin Assistant
P
Help the planet to chill out - don't print this unless strictly necessary


And:

Southend to Brentford and back
22 Jan 08

On the A127 it occured to me that the Norbert Dentressangle v Eddie Stobart game is dangerous. Particularly as it encourages driving without due care and attention.

I decided not to play.

I then discovered it is now physically impossible not to play. Try it. Its like eating a sugar donut without licking your lips. Impossible.

Things looked promising with Stobby maintaining the lead until I reach Nobbyland betwix A10 and A12 on the return when the score went from an amazing 10-10 to a soul destroying 15-10 to Nobby.

Luckily I didn't get arrested or killed.


From Steve.

Creative support wanted a practice learning coordinator: APD 22/10/07.

The Arch Nemesis were looking for someone to work in HM YOI Aylesbury. APD 22/10/07. Hmm the same as the last job.

Editor:Euromoney handbooks. It had disappeared from guardianjobs.co.uk.

Dear Adam

Thank you for your reply.

I’m still a bit unsure as to why it is MIMAS and not just MIAS. Where do you get the extra M from? If you take the & symbol as an A, it should be MIAAS.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

PS My Dad went to Manchester University

Tomorrow, I have to have an interview for my own job. This should be a bit weird.

No comments: