Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday February 13th 2008

Well the British Airways job didn't come to anything:

Dear Ian

Thank you for your recent application for Commercial Business Analyst which we have now been able to review in greater detail.

Due to very strong competition for this vacancy, we regret to advise you that after careful consideration, our decision is not to take your application further on this occasion.

Should you wish to re-apply for a similar position again in the future, please note we cannot accept another application within one year.

Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to offer feedback.

May we thank you for the time you have given us and wish you every success in the future.

Yours sincerely
British Airways Recruitment

Never mind...

I printed all of my work so far and presented it to Simon yesterday. I thought that Guardianwork had ended. I have applied for all of the jobs. There was a satisfaction that I had completed the challenge.

Incidentally, when I printed it off for Simon, I picked up a pile of plain paper to put in the printer; Just a random amount. I clicked print, and guess what?

I had put in the exact number of pages required to print it.

Ten heads in a row, nothing on my paper picking abilities.

No comments: