Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday 12th November 2007

The bowls final yesterday was superb. Why do they spray a bowl that touched the jack with breath freshener? I don't know. It went right down to a tie break. It was fantastic. Paul 'Fozzy' Foster won through in the end.

Not only did I watch the bowls yesterday, but I also bought a book on origami. The photo shows my first effort at creating 'saturn'. I hope you enjoy it.

So on we go,

Financial Times are looking for a Chief Sub-Editor, Sub-Editor, Deputy Production Editor, and a further Sub Editor.


Dear Madam/Sir

I note that you have several positions advertised in the Guardian Dated 29/09/07.

I do apologise for the lateness in my reply, but I have been applying for quite a number of jobs recently.

As you can see from my attached CV, I worked in a bank for ten years. How financial is that?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely



Ian Carpenter

Guardian Media Group wants an auditor. They should audit their job adverts more frequently, I have already been linked to an illegal marriage in the Philippines. ABD 12/10/07.

Dow Jones Newswires want some people.

7 different jobs!

Dear all

I would like to apply for your jobs in the Guardian dated 29/09/07.

Please find attached my CV for your perusal.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

No comments: