Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday 5th December 2007

Applications: 93 Rejections: 5 Replies: 30 (29 if you count human) + Bonus Job x 3! Withdrawn applications: 1

I love the M25. My favourite section is driving clockwise around junction 16.

PEAS

Anyone that knows it will love it too. Written on the viaduct that straddles the motorway.

Driving anticlockwise, as I did today, I only got to see the smaller peas 06.

How do they do that?

It must take some real planning. I mean, you have to know how to get to that particular place. There must be rail lines and dangerous stuff in order to do it. More than that, you have to carry paint pots, without getting caught.

Anyway, I did the full circuit of the M25 today, on my way to Feltham. Northbound there and southbound on the way home. I must say, Eddie Stobart, let the side down. It was 5-0 to Nobby on the way there, and 1-0 on the way back. Was it an ironic strike by the Brits? Who knows, but it was pants.

I also forgot to call Dagmar Gekcova, I will have to do this tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, the two properties that I visited today were in fairly good order.

Remedica are looking for a new Editor and Editorial Assistant.

Dear Scott

I would like to apply for your positions in the Guardian Dated 29/09/07.

I am late in applying, sorry.

Please find attached my CV for your perusal.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely


Ian Carpenter

NAYT APD 22/10/07, Annely Juda Fine Art, APD 8/10/07.

TFL4626 APD19/10/07.

Anyway, I was a bit scared coming into the house tonight. Nicky was at some school thing, and I had the whole house to myself. I have not put up a curtain in the dining room, so it was all pitch black...

Nothing Barrynormal to report tonight though.

No comments: