Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday 4th January 2008

Chelsea Square are looking for a Designer/Specifier:

'Working mainly on refurbishments of Victorian Properties, the successful candidate will be conversant with autoCAD, possess a high level of design creativity encompassing spatial awareness[.]'

Dear Michael

I fumbled across your advert in the Guardian dated 29/09/07.

I would like to apply for your position as Designer/Specifier.

I can not confess to be conversant with autoCAD. Is this one of those new computer games that you can talk to? I do not know of it, but I am willing to learn.

I do have a high level of design creativity, and a great deal of spatial awareness. In my opinion, Ursa Major looks nothing like a great bear, and as for the hunter Orion, I ask you.

I have attached my CV for your perusal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

Contemporary Design Gallery London.

Hang on, this sounds like the last scam (see 24th October).

Dear Madam/Sir

I read with some concern your advert in the Guardian Dated 29/09/07.

I say this because I applied for a similar position, from a similar sized advert, in the same paper. It was on page 9 towards the bottom of the paper.

It turned out to be a scam!

Can you assure me that before I send my CV, this is a genuine job opportunity?

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

END OF PAGE 22!!! 7 PAGES TO GO!!!!

No comments: