Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday 31st January 2008

I’ve only just received this email and needless to say the position has been filled.

They didn't even bother to sign off. I didn't really want to work for GEpublishing anyway.

The Children's Workforce Development Council know how acronyms should work:

CWDC.

Take that, Manchester University.

Sadly a charity.

Harrow Council were looking for a Referral and Assessment Service Manager, APD 17/10/07.

'Children's Services is undergoing a quiet revolution! We have an exciting vision for the future that will provide fully integrated services that emphasise partnership and participation. Our recent JAR inspection in November 2006 rated Children's services as good overall.'

Dear Madam/Sir

I noticed your advert for the Referral and Assessment Service Manager in the Guardian dated 29/09/07.

Obviously, the apply by date has long passed.

I would, however, like to congratulate you on your recent JAR inspection. I have recently been given a nice jar of onions by an old friend called Phyllis. I auctioned them for charity on e-bay, and they were bought for a rather impressive £5.07 by Barrynormal.

If you would like to know more about my JAR, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards


Ian Carpenter

No comments: