Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday 9th February 2008

I woke up this morning with a huge sense of achievement. I felt like a dolphin that has managed to swim through a dolphin friendly tuna net.

So what do I do now? I sent a text message to The Challenger, my sister Alison, and Garrett to let them know that I have finished it.

So, I have come to the end of the journey. It has been a journey that has taken me to, well to my computer mostly. It has also taken me to a Swiss Bank in Geneva, I have bought a pair of socks from a Swiss Granny, and Josie's Mum has knitted me three gloves. Incidentally, Josie's mum is a Great Granny, so technically they are Great Granny Gloves. Oh, I can teach Richard Branson a thing or two about 3G.

I found the Guardian Work dated 29/09/07 strewn on the office desk this morning. I was then wondering what I should do with it. Various people have offered suggestions along the way.

I could frame it, but that seems a bit pointless really.

I could recycle it. This would hardly make up for the carbon wellington boot print left by trips down by Mum and Phyllis, and my weekend to Chamonix.

Emma once suggested that I make a giant origami sculpture out of it; now that would be interesting. I could make a crane the size of a, well crane.

I don't know what to do. I will ponder it while I am watching the (inferior, in my opinion) six nations this afternoon.

Barrynormal sent me a text:

'Do I have to keep checking the blog for new entries or is that really it? The sad day has cometh
:('

Well, I am afraid that that is it. There may be a few loose ends; I still have outstanding applications with a few people, but essentially I am done.

That reminds me, I still have his onions. On which note, I got a reminder from e-bay that I needed to pay £1.17 for the listing fee.

No comments: